Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Comment About Comments

I don't publish most comments that I receive about any of my blog entries. That's because I am generally viewed as politically right and I receive a lot of hateful commentary. However, on my blog entry of a few days ago, "Another Stake In Global Warming's Heart," I did publish such a comment. The commenter, VinceP1974, clearly demonstrates what you generally see as arguments of those on the far left. Usually, their childish and hollow arguments always come down to one thing: Name Calling. No facts. No intelligence. No ability to express themselves logically. Instead, because of their lack of depth and because of their total frustration in not being able to express themselves, they resort to the child-like defense mechanism of...yes...name calling.

Beyond name calling, those who clearly identify themselves on the far left are also crayola fanatics. They probably still have their 112-color crayon boxes that mommy gave them when they were still in preschool. Although, the 112 colors is probably well beyond their actual creative skills. My guess is that the use of 3 or 4 colors is about as broadly talented as they could be. They still sit, today, at their little desks and draw Nazi swastikas and Hitler mustaches on pictures of people on the right that they don't like; like Bush and Cheney. That's probably why the black-colored crayon in their big crayola boxes is completely down to a nub. Apparently, they once heard the expression that a "picture is worth a thousand words" and they have decided to toss the learning of words and just stick to primitive drawings.

Now, let's look at "what" little Vinny or VinceP1974 called me. He said I was a: "Neocon Christian Evangelical Fundamentalist Scienophobe Zionist Jew Pro-American Capitalist Nazi Fascist Anarchist States-Rights Nativist Fannie Mae-hating pro-life warmonger free thinker." Wow! I see a lot of hate by someone who considers themselves on the pacifist left. I see a Jew and a Christian hater. That could mean he, VinceP1974, is probably, let me guess, an atheist. Apparently, from his use of the "Fannie Mae-hating" label, he inversely thinks highly of the actions of Fannie Mae and the resulting collapse of our economy and he hates anyone who would disparage either Fannie or Freddi Mac. Of course our economy, in his mind, should go to blazes. I sense this from the fact that he must think that being a "Pro-American Capitalist" is a negative. My guess is that little Vinny hasn't really been a productive member within a capitalist society and he yearns for a society where government will just take care of him. That's probably because little Vinny took short-cuts in his life, like (obviously) education, and now he sees "Hope" in Obama and in a country that will soon just spoonfeed him for the rest of his life. He probably carries the picture-book version of Mao's Little Red Book.

Obviously, our little friend has all the little buzz-words down pat. However, he uses them in contradiction of each other. A NeoConservative and Anarchist are conflicted terms and are contrary philosophies. So is an Anarchist and a Pro-American Capitalist. Being a Zionist Jew and, at the same time, being a Nazi Facist shows that our mental giant has very little understanding of either history, terminology, or political and religious ideologies. I do, however, appreciate the fact that he called me a "free thinker." To me that's a compliment. However, being such a person appears to be in contradiction to someone who is locked into religious or political ideologies like being a NeoCon, or a Fundamentalist, or a Nazi, or a Christian, Jew, etc. Finally, the word "Scienophobe" must be a word he apparently copied down in error from another one of his kind. There is no such word.

I appreciate Vinny's comments. He gave me something "easy" to write for today's blog. I am sure that if he reads this, I will get more of the "same" from our little friend. He's probably pouring through the Internet, right now, to find some negative comments that he thinks sound good, from others of his ilk, and that he can copy and paste onto this blog (or others) as if they were comments of his own. I really don't expect anything personally creative or logical from our little friend!

No comments: